1. Information about the collection of personal data
- In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
- The person responsible according to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is ITW LLC & Co. KG, Am Eichenbach 1473054 Eislingen/Fils, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com.
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
- If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
• Right of access,
• Right to rectification or deletion,
• Right to limit the processing,
• Right to object to the processing,
• Right to data transferability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
- If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (certain page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
2. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
3. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
4. You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes by declining the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies.
4. Further functions and offers of our website
1. In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
2. In part, we use this to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us. They are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
3. As long as our service providers or partners have their seat in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
- As far as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: ITW LLC & Co. KG, Am Eichenbach 1473054 Eislingen/Fils, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint).
6. Use of Google Analytics
1. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
2. The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
3. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You can also capture the information generated by the cookie and your use. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https//tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
4. This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form, which means that it is not possible to identify individuals. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
5. We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
6. Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
data protection overview: https://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
as well as the data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.